WE ARE DELIGHTED TO SAY WE WILL BE OPEN FROM THE 12th APRIL FOR DAY CARE AND BOARDING
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AND OUR GUESTS AGAIN
Ed & Elaine
*****AWARDED 5 STARS HIGHEST STANDARD*****
A Day in the Life of Izzy, staying at Merrymeet Kennels
7.30am – I have my own bedroom and a nice lady wakes me up and opens my run for me to play in
9.30am – I am taken for a nice walk around the lake to strech my legs or for a run in the large garden paddock
7.45am – I have my breakfast – Merrymeet’s own Super Premium, but there are loads of other foods on the menu too!!
12.00pm – I am put to bed for a lunchtime nap
2.00pm – I am taken for another nice walk, this time around the paddock
3.00pm – Bath time for me!!
3.30pm – A nice lady comes to my run and plays with a ball with me
4.30pm – Tea time, Merrymeet Super Premium – my favourite!!
5.30pm – Time for a treat and bed!!
- All Kennels individually heated
- Individual exercise areas
- Thermal vet bed provided
- 2 walks a day or a run in the garden, weather permitting
- All major dog food brands stocked
- Special diets and medications catered for
- All dogs covered by Merrymeet Veterinary insurance
SOUTH SOMERSET DISTRICT COUNCIL LICENCE NUMBER 034619